Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
JukeBuds $1,100+ Marble Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
*1. PROMOTION PERIOD: *The JukeBuds $1,100+ Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is subject to the information in the chart below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (as defined below). Any entries received after the Promotion Period will not be considered. The Sponsor's website is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
Promotion Period: July 15th 2020 @ 9am Eastern Time (ET) Zone until August 15th, 2020 1:59pm ET Zone
Prize Awarded: ~$1,100
Number of Prizes Awarded: 6
Retail Value: ~$1,100
Date Prize Winner Announced: August 15th 2020
2. Eligibility Sweepstakes is open to anyone worldwide. You must be at least (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state/province, and local laws and regulations apply.
Employees of JukeBuds LLC (the "Sponsor.”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate or win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, step-siblings, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. HOW TO ENTER: *There are two ways to enter:
Entry Method number 1. Submit an entry online by completing the steps as follows:
a) Click on the link to the JukeBuds website and place an order using discount code "MarbleEntry" any time between July 15th to August 15th at 1:59pm EST.
Entry Method number 2. Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”) submit a mail-in entry via Postal Letter Mail during the Promotion Period as follows:
a) Hand print your full name, date of birth, complete address, phone number (including area code), email, and twitter handle either on a postcard or on a separate piece of paper no larger than 8½ x 11 inches; and
b) Mail the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to:
JukeBuds LLC, Attention: "JukeBuds Sweepstakes Free Entry"
634 Eagle Rock Ave Suite #6101, West Orange, NJ 07052. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be received by August 14th, 2020.
4. Entry Restrictions *There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entering more than once during the Promotion Period is prohibited and will not increase your chances of winning. Anyone in the world can enter as long as this sweepstakes is compliant with your local & federal laws.
Entrant will receive one entry for completing the JukeBuds shopping activity. Mail-in entrants will receive one entry for their mail-in entry. Entrants may only enter via one method of entry. Multiple entrants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to acquire more than one (1) entry during the Promotion Period by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant's entry and that entrant will be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information required as described in Section 4 above. Incomplete, illegible, and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winner will be selected from online and mail-in entries only. The Administrator will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, entrants unconditionally acknowledge compliance with and acceptance of these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant.
5. HOW AND WHEN WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED: An administrator of this sweepstakes will stream the marbles sweepstakes tournament using a steam game called “Marbles on Stream.” Marbles are simulated down a virtual racetrack and the winner is randomized. The tournament will take place on August 15th, 2020.
6. Prize(s) The prizes will be distributed to the people who earn the respective placing to receive a prize. US entrants will be shipped the item they won, same for Canada and Mexico. If an entrant is outside of the USA, JukeBuds reserves the right to offer an equal amount of cash to the winner as their prize. JukeBuds will pay all shipping fees. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. If prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion) or is disqualified, the Administrator reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. Claiming Prize: *Winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days after the Sweepstakes tournament and will be given three (3) business days to confirm receipt of notification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Administrator reserves the right to select another potential winner at its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if email is not responded to within the time allowed or prize notification letter is lost in the mail or returned as undeliverable when delivery is attempted by regular mail. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize in excess of the number of prizes set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
8. Delivery Disclaimer: *The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for typographical errors, human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sweepstakes Entities will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion.
9. PUBLICITY; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: *By entering, except where prohibited, where allowed by law, all winner(s) grant the Sponsor and/or its agents exclusive permission to use their first name, last initial, twitter handle, city and state of residence, and/or statements in connection with promotion of this and other sweepstakes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without territorial or time limitations and waive any claims to compensation, notice, royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, entrants agree that the Sponsor may use such information obtained from entrants in this Sweepstakes for marketing purposes and may include the names of winner in a publicly available winners list. Winners of games and Sweepstakes may be asked to sign an affidavit allowing JukeBuds LLC. to use their submission, name, likeness, biographical information, photographs, voices, videotapes, or characters in future JukeBuds LLC’s promotional material.
10. Conduct and Decisions: *By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sweepstakes Entities. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, circumvent, disrupt, damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Hold Harmless/Release: *As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to hold harmless, defend and indemnify JukeBuds LLC., and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and employees of agents, and advertising and public relations agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages or causes of action, losses, costs or expenses with respect to or in any way arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, entrants participation in the Sweepstakes, or the use of the entrant’s entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) except to the extent prohibited by applicable law under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Miscellaneous: The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prize. All entries and information become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
13. Winner List: *For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the JukeBuds $1000 Sweepstakes to: JukeBuds LLC, 634 Eagle Rock Ave Suite #6101, West Orange, NJ 07052.
14. Terms and Conditions: *All terms and conditions are incorporated into the rules of this sweepstakes.
15. Jurisdiction: *By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New Jersey and where the relevant contacts are with such state. By entering, entrants’ consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in West Orange, New Jersey.
16. Choice of Law: *All legal disputes and lawsuits between entrants and Sweepstakes Entities shall be governed by the laws of the New Jersey.
17. Sweepstakes Administrator: * JukeBuds LLC 634 Eagle Rock Ave Suite #6101, West Orange, New Jersey 07052.